Tapestry shoulder bag
With tapestry crochet technique two different threads in width and color are combined to create texture and such resistance that will keep up with the busiest agenda.
STITCHES AND TECHNIQUES
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitch
- Tapestry crochet
• Two 100 gr/ 3.5 oz (250 m/ 273 yd) skeins of 100% acrylic light worsted yarn in GRAY • 30 m. of 4 mm macrame cord in GRAY • 4.5 mm crochet hook • One 2.4”/ 6 cm button • Stitch markers in two colors
- • One main seamless piece • Worked in the round
- Row by row instructions
- Written pattern for techniques involved
- Support chart with crochet symbols
- Scheme or drawing with measurements
- Photo tutorial for crochet stitches involved
- Photo tutorial showing important steps
Want to buy more than one pattern? Please contact me and I will let you know about discounts.