If you’re not familiar with tapestry crochet technique this is the perfect way to start. This technique works by crocheting one thread and carrying one or more additional yarns. You can also use it as in this design to combine two different threads and create great texture.
STITCHES AND TECHNIQUES
- Single crochet
- Slip stitch
- Tapestry crochet
• Two 100 gr/ 3.5 oz (250 m/ 273 yd) skeins of 100% acrylic light worsted yarn in LIGHT GRAY • 30 meters of 4 mm macrame cord in BROWN • 4.5 mm crochet hook • 3.25 mm crochet hook • One 2.4”/ 6 cm button • 2 sets of clasps
• Seamless • Worked in the round
- Row by row instructions
- Written pattern for techniques involved
- Photo tutorial for crochet stitches involved
- Photo tutorial showing important steps
Want to buy more than one pattern? Please contact me and I will let you know about discounts.