Rooster Delightful Lace
Rooster Delightful Lace is hand spun by artisans in a Uruguayan countryside cooperative that originated in 1968, and has since been acknowledged by the Word Fair Trade Organisation (WTFO). The lace yarns that are produced at the Manos coop, including Rooster, all have a gorgeous natural sheen and the color palette is sheer south American pizzazz all the way; with some truly lip-smacking shades such as: Chicayo (607) and Lima (619) you will want for your own!
Delivery & Returns
- FREE shipping on all orders over $60 (normal delivery - $4.95*)
- ONLY $2.95* shipping for up to 10 pattern leaflets
- We aim to dispatch all orders by next day
- 2-DAY UPS SHIPPING available. Details
- Easy 120-day FREE RETURNS