Red Lobster Crochet Pattern, Lobster Amigurumi Pattern
This listing is for a lobster crochet pattern, so you can make your very own lobster amigurumi friend!
Needed materials to make this pattern:
- crochet needle, size G (6) / 4.0mm
- yarn type: light worsted weight / DK
- yarn colours: red, dark red, white, black, orange, green, dark grey, grey, light grey, white, light blue, light brown, brown, dark brown, multi-coloured orange yarn (optional), yellow.
- fiberfill for stuffing
- optional but handy: sewing pins
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- magic ring
- chain stitches
- slip stitches
- single crochet
- double crochet
- half double crochet
- increasing and decreasing
- basic sewing skills
- basic embroidery skills
Overall skill level: intermediate
The pattern is written in US crochet terminology and is available in English, Spanish, German and Dutch. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.