Owl Crochet Pattern, Owl Amigurumi Pattern, Owl with Hunter's Hat
With this crochet pattern you can make your very own owl amigurumi!
Needed materials to make this item:
- crochet hook, 2,5mm / US size C
- yarn type: light worsted weight / DK
- yarn colours: yellow, light green, dark green, navy, teal, blue, light blue, orange
- tapestry/sewing needle
Needed skills to make this item:
- magic ring
- chain stitches
- slip stitches
- single crochet
- double crochet
- helpful but not necessary: crocodile stitch
- increasing and decreasing
- basic sewing skills
- basic embroidery skills (backstitch)
Size of finished item: When made with the described yarn and hook size, the owl will become about 30cm / 12” tall.
The pattern is written in US crochet terminology and is available in English. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.