Crochet a pair of socks… but not just ANY socks !
- super fast to make as they’re made using tall stitches
- very comfy to wear, with crocheted fabric about as thin as on knitted socks (plus you’ll use about the same amount of yarn as for knitted socks)
- Instructions available in 3 widths so you can make them for everyone !
- uses the “after-thought heel” technique so you can crochet another heel if the first one ever wears out
- Numerous step-by-step photos and tutorials. Pattern tested for maximum clarity and no mistakes
- Available as kits (Yarn + pattern + stitch markers) in my Etsy store "Sylvie Damey"