Lion Brand Fishermen's Wool
Lion Brand Fishermen's Wool is a perfectly natural choice for a range of projects from garments to homewares, even felting (with exception of Birch Tweed)! Each aran skein of this fisherman yarn contains naturally occurring lanolin oil making it water resistant and great for textiles in a busy home which may get splashed. Available in natural, undyed, hues from solids to tweeds and heathers this is a aran that works well with other yarns! For those new to felting you want to create friction between stitches and each YO in the stitch, so, a larger hook than usual for the yarn / pattern is a good idea. As a very general rule of thumb crochet tends to felt along the width of the project rather than the height and you'll need to block the newly felted piece to get the desired shape!
Delivery & Returns
- FREE shipping on all orders over $60 (normal delivery - $4.95*)
- ONLY $2.95* shipping for up to 10 pattern leaflets
- We aim to dispatch all orders by next day
- 2-DAY UPS SHIPPING available. Details
- Easy 120-day FREE RETURNS