How to finger crochet
In this tutorial we'll show you how to crochet using only your fingers.
Step by step
- Make a slip knot.
- Pull the yarn through the slip knot to form a chain, and repeat to make the number of chains needed.
- Turn and open up the second chain from your hand with your fingers.
- Reach through and pull your working yarn through the chain - there are two loops on your right hand fingers.
- Pull the working yarn through the two loops to form a single crochet stitch.
- Repeat and continue until you reach the last chain, turn.
- Chain one with the working yarn. For the second row, insert your fingers through the first stitch and pull the working yarn through.
- You have two loops on your fingers - pull the working yarn through the loops to create a single crochet.
- Repeat along the row until you have reached the end and turn.
- Chain one with your fingers, and begin the new row, repeat.
Needle-less to say, you got it!!
Share this video
Watch more tutorials
0:57How to half double crochetAn easy yet essential stitch for beginners and seasoned crocheters alike.
1:12How to slip stitchThe slip stitch is one of the foundational techniques in the crocheter’s essential toolbox.