How to crochet a snail in 10 minutes!
Learn how to turn two simple crochet rectangles into the cutest little snail! You'll need two rectangles, a pair of scissors, stuffing, a needle and black yarn (or toy eyes). The rectangles should about the same width, and one about 3/5 as long as the other. Here we chained 25 for the long one, and 15 stitches for the short one.
Step by step
- Fold the long rectangle, and stitch into a tube, adding stuffing as you go!
- Flatten one end, secure it and roll into a spiral.
- Stitch the spiral in place.
- Fold the smaller rectangle, stitch along to make a tube and stuff, sewing the ends closed.
- Sew a couple of stitches, downwards into the middle of the tube and tighten to form the antennae.
- Sew the shell onto the body.
- Sew in the ends.
- Sew or stick on eyes.