This is a perfect pattern for any beginner that wants to make a granny square baby blanket that is 60cm wide and 85cm long.
In this pattern you'll find the following information:
- the amount of yarn you need to make this baby blanket;
- a photo tutorial on how to make the squares;
- a photo tutorial on how to join the squares;
- how to make a straight edging on this blanket and how to make a wavy edging;
- information about how to calculate how much yarn you need if you prefer to make the blanket larger (or smaller) then as shown on the picture.
To make this pattern, you need to know how to make a:
- slip stitch;
- single crochet;
- half double crochet;
- double crochet.
The pattern is written in US crochet terms.
I used Drops Paris Cotton and a crochet hook size 4mm (US 7) for this pattern.
The pattern contains my email address just in case you need help during the making of this pattern. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need help, I'm happy to help if necessary.