To make the sheep you need to know how to crochet single crochet, half-double crochet, slip stitches. The body made with fringe yarn is about 12 cm long and 7 cm wide, the whole softie is about 15 cm long and 12 cm tall.
You will need:
- about 20 g of fringe yarn for the body (Nazar Little One),
- about 10 g of yarn in natural colour for the head and legs (Countriside),
- 20 cm of some contrasting yarn to embroider the nose,
- 5 g of pink for the ears (Countryside),
- 5 g of red and 5 g of green yarn for the hat (Countryside),
- 4.5 mm crochet hook for the fringe yarn,
- 2.5 mm crochet hook,
- 1 pair of 4 mm or 6 mm safety eyes (or beads),
- 1 jingle bell (8 or 10 mm),
- 1 sewing needle,
- some polyester fiberfill for stuffing.