Carryall bag pattern
The whole project is crocheted back and forth and built in two main pieces. This pattern uses basic stitches only and simple finishing techniques. It includes images for the whole process and written step by step instructions.
- Slip stitch
- Single crochet
- Ten 130 gr. skeins of 3 mm macrame cord in LIGHT GREEN
- 3.5 mm crochet hook • Stitch markers in two different colors
- One 19.7”/ 50 cm ring pull metallic zipper in similar color
- Constructed of two main pieces
- Worked in separate pieces joined together with a seam
- Worked flat, in back and forth rows
- Row by row instructions
- Written pattern for techniques involved
- Scheme or drawing with measurements
- Photo tutorial for crochet stitches involved
- Photo tutorial showing important steps
Want to buy more than one pattern? Please contact me and I will let you know about discounts.