Basket of Rainbows Blanket
Take a simple textured stitch pattern that looks woven, add some colorful stripes and you've got The Basket of Rainbows blanket! It can be worked up in any dimensions you wish and with any number of colors.
The pattern includes:
- complete materials list including 20 colors used in sample
- stitch abbreviations and special stitches (FPdc and BPdc)
- clear written instructions (standard US terminology)
- a special notes section including a recipe for making a blanket any dimensions you wish
- a couple of additional pictures to help you
Finished items may be sold, I just ask that you give credit to me, Susan Carlson at FeltedButton.com for the pattern.
Keep in the “Button” loop:
- FeltedButton.com (Blog)