Basic bag pattern
This is a great pattern for practicing basic stitches and shaping. Macrame cord is good for crocheting bags because of its great resistance and durability.
You can also crochet it with t-shirt yarn, cotton, wool or others.
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Crab stitch
- Eight 100 gr (160 m) skeins of 100% polyester macrame cord by Ice Yarns in Navy
- 4 mm crochet hook
- 1 set of clasps
- Stitch marker
- Worked back and forth and in the round
- Worked in separate pieces joined together with a seam
- Row by row instructions
- Written pattern for techniques involved
- Scheme or drawing with measurements
- Photo tutorial showing important steps of the process
- Photo tutorial for crochet stitches involved
Want to buy more than one pattern? Please contact me and I will let you know about discounts.