Basic bag #3
This is a great easy pattern for a quick gift or self gratification. Includes basic stitches and minimal shaping. The pattern has row by row guidance, a chart with symbols and images to guide you through the whole process.
You will crochet a simple and fashionable spacious bag.
- Half double crochet (UK half triple crochet)
- Slip stitch
- 8 mm crochet hook
- 350 gr/ 12.34 oz (717 yds/ 656 m) of wraphia (synthetic raffia) ribbon
- Stitch markers
- Worked in the round
- One seamless piece
- Row by row instructions
- Written pattern for techniques involved
- Support chart with crochet symbols
- Scheme or drawing with measurements
- Photo tutorial for crochet stitches involved
- Photo tutorial showing important steps
Want to buy more than one pattern? Please contact me and I will let you know about discounts.