These nifty little "mock bullion" stitches in rainbow hues definitely remind me of those colorful wooden math helpers you find in children's school rooms. I'm a fan of the look of a bullion stitch, I just find there is no rhythm and joy in working them. But this nifty little "mock bullion" stitch is super easy (plus, I include a bunch of pictures of how to do it) in the thoroughly tested and detailed written pattern.
The pattern includes:
- complete materials section including yarn colors/quantities used in the sample
- notes, abbreviations, and special stitches sections
- detailed written pattern (standard US terms)
- bonus picture section (no need to print to complete the blanket as written) for a little extra help, if needed
- multiples number to adjust dimensions of your blanket
The sample was made with Willow Yarns Wash. A suggested substitute yarn is shown below.